[PD] drag and drop - tkdnd on osx

hi joson.android at googlemail.com
Sat Oct 27 01:44:18 CEST 2018

IT IS WORKING! I have been wanting this for years!! Thank you!!! Now that i think about how to implement dnd for files in a playlist (that is my usecase), i think i would be best if Pd would recorgnize if a file would be dropped ontop of an GOP-subpatch or abstraction, but it will all be possible with a „little" patching magic also i guess..