[PD] drag and drop - tkdnd on osx

oliver oliver at klingt.org
Sat Oct 27 09:40:17 CEST 2018

Lucas Cordiviola wrote:
> Thanx for testing!
>
> I think
>
>> with a „little" patching magic
> is a very nice start.
>
> Oliver had made cool things with GOPs, [iemguts/canvasposition]
> [iemguts/receivecanvas] ...

and here are 2 abstractions of mine to test, for anyone interested.
they are updated to lucarda's new testing syntax.

> On 10/26/2018 8:44 PM, hi wrote:
>> IT IS WORKING! I have been wanting this for years!! Thank you!!! Now that i think about how to implement dnd for files in a playlist (that is my usecase), i think i would be best if Pd would recorgnize if a file would be dropped ontop of an GOP-subpatch or abstraction, but it will all be possible with a „little" patching magic also i guess..

that is perfectly doable, but you will need IEMGUTS for this to work,
and some recalcualting since you will also have to reflect the GOP's
position in the parent patch. open [ol_dropfile] and have a look inside
[pd gopguts] where all the "magic" happens ...

best

oliver