[PD] Moving Window to Second Monitor In Ofelia (Jim Ruxton)

Zack Lee cuinjune at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 13:22:24 CEST 2018

Hi Jim,

That's because there's only one object in the new version which is [ofelia]
and everything else will be written as abstractions.
[ofelia] object behaves similarly to [text] object but it can run Lua(a
lightweight programming language) code in realtime.
And thanks to Dan Wilcox's ofxLua, one can use bindings for openFramework
API in Ofelia.

This means all 480+ objects from the previous 1.0.8 version can be
recreated as abstractions using [ofelia] and [inlet], [outlet] objects. So
I'm currently working on creating these abstractions. However, I'm not
trying to simply replicate objects from the previous version but follow
openFrameworks' original naming and design convention as much as possible
since they can be easily customized and renamed by users when needed.

The new version provides much more powerful and flexible environment since
users can do both text based programming and visual patching at the same
time. It can also be used to create audio objects such as filters using Lua
code.

I'm planning to officially release the unfinished(abstraction-wise) 2.0
version by next week with some abstractions and help files included.
I will write here(mailing list) again when I do.

Best,
Zack

2018년 10월 27일 (토) 오전 11:07, Jim Ruxton <jim.ruxton at gmail.com>님이 작성: