[PD] Compiling externals for w64. (was : Re: Slider/Knob)

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:13:44 CET 2018

Hi Alfonso,

I gave it try but found a show stopper 1. :(

I'll put it on the "To-do-list" but with low priority.

1 It needs python and waf , which i installed, to create a very needed "aubio/aubio.h" but the show is stopped because I can't configure it to find m_pd.h. If i get this done then probably i can make a custom pd-lib-builder makefile. I think this external has never had a windows version. :(.