[PD] [PD-announce] jl lib

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 17:07:19 CET 2018

Hi everyone here,

Recently I released a lib for pd vanilla which is now available through
deken as "jl".
Thanks to everyone who made this possible, deken and pd-lib-builder
really ease the process !
FYI, the jl library contains a collection of sound generators (sample
players, fm, and granular stuff), and some audio effects.
It also has a bunch of non-signal utilities, including some objects that
allow to play with musical scales.
I'm mostly proud of the [gbend~], [sidechain~] and [stut~] externals,
but I hope you might find some of the others useful too.

It is available for mac and windows 32 bit at the moment.
I'd be glad to hear any kind of feedback if you give it a try.

Cheers,
Joseph