[PD] monitoring function REC-Play for looper

Clemens reinklang at online.de
Wed Nov 7 22:09:04 CET 2018

Hi list,

I found a way to switch on and off the toogle when you push rec or play

(see attached patch)

but if you press rec or play two times ( maybe by accident) the same is
happening

but I want to have a control unit, that the rec toogle is switch on only
when the looper is in rec mode

the same for the play mode

any ideas?

any suggestions??