[PD] [PD-announce] jl lib

Joseph Larralde joseph.larralde at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 14:00:23 CET 2018

Hi Lucas,

Thanks a lot for the hints !

I'm curious to know how you compiled the win64 version.
 From what I remember, I installed msys2 and could only compile using
the 32 bit version.
Later I added the [tonnetz] object to the library and had to add the
"cflags = -std=c++11" line in the makefile
in order for it to compile (because of some c++ vector initializers I
introduced in my underlying c++ lib).
Then I didn't push my investigations forward because ATM I was happy
enough with the windows 32 bit version
and had a working fat external for mac.

That's good to know that I just need to add a "+" to the makefile to get
the lib to compile for windows 64 bit,
and, apparently, to get all objects to work except gbend~ (if I
understood correctly what you implied).

I'll try the changes that you suggested.
I hope I won't have to rewrite a part of my underlying lib's API.
If one can just cast a t_word into a float or a double, things should go
smoothly.

Cheers,
Joseph