[PD] VCV & Pd: Looking for a Champion

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 21:05:47 CET 2018

Em qui, 8 de nov de 2018 às 00:40, pat pagano <shreeswifty at gmail.com>
escreveu:

> Hello
>
> I am a long time pd user and recently on the pd group Andrew Belt, main
> developer of VCV Rack inquired about a VCV pd module.

For the record, here's Andrew Belt's full post on the Pure Data Facebook
Group:

"Hi, I'm the developer of VCV Rack, a software modular synthesizer based on
the Eurorack standard. A few people have proposed a Rack module that can
load .pd files using libpd. The API appears to be very clean and
straightforward at first glance, and embedding libraries with block audio
processing is very common with Rack plugins. Would someone here be
interested in this? Or if you want a challenge, maybe a module that hosts
the PD gui itself?"