[PD] German translation of Pd

Jurgen Frenz noise.now at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 17:12:41 CET 2018

A solution to avoid confusion with keywords would be to add in brackets
the original English word for these vital technical terms. Helpful would
be then the body of the text in German to those native German language
speakers who do not understand the instructions etc in English which I
thought is the purpose of the task.