[PD] VCV & Pd: Looking for a Champion

pat pagano shreeswifty at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 00:06:14 CET 2018

if you mean you think you've got the chops to do it ..for a price... just
say it.
With 10,000+ users on VCV  i am sure a fee could be arranged
I shared here as a favor for Andrew who was sharing an idea

i have a full load of laundry in the dryer already, but I'd be willing to
make a post on the FB group.

On Fri, Nov 9, 2018 at 8:48 AM Julian Brooks <jbeezez at gmail.com> wrote:

> I know that for some this is a very touchy subject (putting at risk the
> very foundations of open source participation) but:
> Bounty!
> e.g.
> https://bounties.network/
> or
> https://gitcoin.co/

> On Fri, 9 Nov 2018 at 01:05, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

>> Em qui, 8 de nov de 2018 às 19:16, Dan Wilcox <danomatika at gmail.com>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>> Didn't he answer his own question.... it's open source, after all.
>>> Sounds like "hey, can someone do this for me so people will stop asking for
>>> it?" :)
>>>

>> yeah, that was the deal for me too, and now this bottle with this message
>> arrived to this list :)

*Patrick Pagano  B.S, M.F.A*
*Assistant Professor, *Interactive Media & Education
Audio Projection & Performance Design
Howard Community College
*Columbia, Maryland USA*
*http://shreeswifty.github.io <http://shreeswifty.github.io>*