[PD] naming a parent patch: is this external useful?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 23:27:21 CET 2018

For the record, I guess I should have said I'm deciding to forget about
adding such an object to my library, since [sendcanvas] already takes care
of this (so we don't need yet another one) and also cause I can deal with
this inside the abstractions of my library with vanilla objects anyway...

sorry for the noise