[PD] NDI for Gem

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 12:28:48 CET 2018

Spout/Syphon and NDI are not the same, the formers are meant to share GPU
texture across applications (on the same computer) while the later aims at
sending video frame over the network.

Concerning an external to do so, I think there should be 2 : a recordNDI
plugin for sink and a videoNDI plugin for source.

I might be interested in making some externals like that.