[PD] Free/Open Bounties

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:46:10 CET 2018

I've been digging into Gitcoin recently, and am admittedly impressed.

Perhaps this may be an appropriate site for further bounty-type projects (+
Pd being Git hosted n'all).

Fees are minimal, is easy to setup, projects can run for ages/ever and the
site's kosher.

Payments are in ethereum (so global) and plays nice with metamask (I know
not everyone's preferred 'wallet' but easy to use).

Something to consider anyhow...

https://gitcoin.co/

Julian