[PD] [PD-announce] OSSIA Score @ Montréal

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:57:31 CET 2018

Hi,

I'm one of the OSSIA project developer (https://github.com/OSSIA/)
and more precisely I'm the maintainer of the ossia-pd library (available on
Deken) which helps patching following the model/view paradigm (separation
of the user interface from the DSP chain).
It also make it easy to control your patcher from another
computer/smartphone/tablet with a browser or with a dedicated software like
Score (https://ossia.io).

Score is an intermedia sequencer. You can control lots of software with it
and create interaction between them to build interactive scenario. It's
designed for interactive installation and show control but its application
field grows day after day.

Moreover, one of my colleague, Pascal Baltazar (in CC), will be in Montréal
next week (we are based in western Europe) to meet some people to organize
workshop next year about Score and libossia and to find funding to develop
new features.
If some of you want to know more about this project, feel free to contact
us through our website and those of you who are in Montréal might contact
Pascal directly to meet him next week eventually.

As for me, I hope to meet you in one of the workshops we will organize to
present Score and co.

Kind regards

Antoine