[PD] [PD-announce] Ofelia 2.0 released!

Patrice Colet colet.patrice at free.fr
Wed Nov 21 14:11:14 CET 2018

Hello Zack!

  that's a nice project! I'd like to use it in some GUI frontend
projects for replacing tk widgets, have you got any menubutton, slider,
tree, drag and drop examples?

  I've got crashes on my win32 pd version with shader/simpleColorQuad
and text/easyFontLoader the asciiVideoExample doesn't show anything and
won't turn webcam off when I close the patch, and videoPlayerExample
doesn't show the video in window