[PD] Gem, v4l2loopback and Gstreamer 1.0 (was Re: NDI for Gem)

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 14:54:54 CET 2018

I made a quick search, there is a plugin through NDI to Gstreamer, but not
sure about the opposite.
here is an other plugin but no description about if client or server:
https://github.com/teltek/gst-plugin-ndi/releases

Anyway, I think not myself is the only one who would be pleased to have a
simple NDI server object natively in PureData.
There is an NDI SDK which would be easy to implement into PD, but as I am
not a coder, probably better if do not express anything about the
difficulty.
On this forum at the and there is a post about the development made:
http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/NDI-source-element-td4686302.html

Popesz