[PD] Call for Female-Identifying Composers/Sound Artists

Julian Brooks jbeezez at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 12:10:33 CET 2018

+1
Do we really need to get into all the stats that show some positive
discrimination works?
(would anyone deny computer music, coding, FLOSS etc. doesn't require some
gender (+perhaps class & definitely skin colour) rebalancing.

Or, "is there the same thing for men only ?"
Yeah, up until a few years ago probably pretty much every journal you've
ever read, most competitions submitted to and conferences attended. How's
that?

Apologies to the women on here,