[PD] (GEM) running pix_film without installing quicktime?

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 23:52:20 CET 2018

>> the class is already happening.

oh... thats not good :)

i just remembered... although it adds a layer of complication can you just
use [pix_image] with a folder of jpeg's encoded 0.jpg, 1.jpg, etc? then
just run it with a counter. this is basically just motion-jpeg without
being in the .mov container right?

i have done this with students when in your situation before. its a bit
more of a pain for beginners but maybe distribute an abstraction?

just a thought.

good luck!

--
m.e.grimm, m.f.a, ed.m.