[PD] Gem crashes after relaunching with error: i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: Invalid argument

andre rc rrrrrrrrrrrrc at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 05:42:44 CET 2018

Hi,

I have the same issue. I tried 3 machines with ubuntu 18.04.1 with a
self-compiled Pd 0.49.0 and Gem 0.93. cloned from git.
One machine has an Nvidia Geforce GTX 660 Ti and it has no problems. The
other 2 machines have an Intel integrated graphics controller and they
crashed after recreating gemwin only when the text3d is used. With text2d
there's no problem, same with other gem objects.
pd -verbose -lib Gem:
i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: No such file or directory

Best, A.