[PD] Gem crashes after relaunching with error: i965: Failed to submit batchbuffer: Invalid argument

andre rc rrrrrrrrrrrrc at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 06:03:14 CET 2018

This is great! Thanks for the explanation, Alex & IOhannes.
I tried this on 3 machines with Intel integrated. All of them were able to
recreate gemwin.
But now, if I close the patch after recreating gemwin, pd crashes.
LIBGL_ALWAYS_SOFTWARE=1 pd -verbose -lib Gem:
Pd signal 6
This doesn't happen if I destroy gemwin before closing.
Best, A.