[PD] hammerembed gc1 garbage bindings?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 22:26:38 CET 2018

Hi, me, Derek and Matt are still taking care of it, indeed.

Is [coll] the object that was causing the "*hammerembed gc1 garbage
bindings*" error message?

Please open an issue containing more detailed bug report here:
https://github.com/porres/pd-cyclone/issues

tell us which operating system you're on, what cyclone version you're using
and maybe provide an example that presents the buggy behaviour.

The [coll] object behaves just fine for me here on macOS

cheers