[PD] name of latency measurement algorithm

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 15:51:10 CET 2018

On Thu, 2018-12-13 at 15:09 +0100, Peter P. wrote:
> * Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com> [2018-12-13 13:52]:
> > On Thu, 2018-12-13 at 13:21 +0100, Peter P. wrote:
> > > * Roman Haefeli <reduzent at gmail.com> [2018-12-13 11:58]:

> > > See jack_delay on https://kokkinizita.linuxaudio.org/linuxaudio/
> >
> > That's a different algorithm and probably much more precise. The
> > one
> > I'm looking for is simpler (and I'd probably know how to implement
> > it
> > in Pd).
>
> What about 7.stuff/tools/latency.pd?

Cool, the collection of algorithms is growing :-)

This is again a different approach. The test signal is a pulse and the
patch measures time between sending and receiving the click. The cool
thing is it's done in a way that doesn't need any "magic" objects like
[sigmund].

However, it's still not the one I was describing earlier.

Roman