[PD] Pd Vanilla donecanvasdialog GOP starts edit mode

JTG III jordanthomasgibbonsiii at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 16:21:26 CET 2018

yeah, I brought this up when pd-0.49,  or whatever it's going by these
days, was released, it seems to be something that was imported from L2ork
along with the infinite undo, perhaps, or maybe some other new, uh, smart
editing feature,  which I seem to be too simple to get much out of except
frustration, though I'm still using 0.48-2 and maybe I haven't given it a
chance yet.