[PD] Grid, x y control

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 10:43:58 CET 2018

a small trick I learned the last days - if you use coords instead of
donecanvasdialog, it won't trigger the edit mode issue in vanilla. For the
parameters you use, it should work.

I could leave a couple of theoretical suggestions:
- one disadvantage of data-s is that to move the marker, it's necessary to
drag it from one of its corners. A click in a blank space won't have any
effect. This might be circumvented using [mousestate] or a similar
external, but it won't be vanilla code anymore.
- it's a pity that the variable limits in a struct can't be themselves
assigned to variables. It's still not possible to reduce the size of the
canvas but have different boundaries for the square. I guess a
dynamically-created template would be an idea, but I didn't try with it
yet.

Best,

Joao