[PD] (no subject)

Marco Matteo Markidis mm.markidis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 14:42:31 CET 2018

Hi Joao,

for iemmatrix you need the dynamic libraries that come with it via deken,
e.g. libgsl.0.dylib. So my suggestion is to download iemmatrix library via
deken, use [declare] with -lib flag and open the patch being sure that the
libraries are in the libs folder.

best,

-Marco Matteo

Ps. i am not a mailing list expert, but probably it is better to rename
this thread iemmatrix dynamic libraries..