[PD] array vs text, avoiding duplication

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Jan 1 12:55:03 CET 2019

I have a patch with the singleton abstraction inside an abstraction
called with clone 14 times. There is a [text declare -k g_major] created
once. Yet I get 14 Warnings in the Pd console like this:
warning: g_major: multiply defined
when looking into the other instances of the cloned abstraction with
[vis 8 1( etc. I can see however that the singleton patch worked, only
in instance 0 of clone is the abstraction which holds the text declare.

Likewise, the Pd search only finds one instance of the text declare.

It's this patch:
https://github.com/chairaudio/tickle-examples/blob/master/Pd/A11.karplus-division.pd