[PD] playing soundfont files under Vanilla / fluid~

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 23:10:26 CET 2019

by the way, where is this external from originally? I mean, I can't
actually find it in Extended, and I see it in two different places (ceammc
and purr data) - but it seems it's an external that did not belong to any
original library, right? If so, it would maybe be good to upload it as a
single external

cheers