[PD] christmas gems

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Fri Jan 4 18:22:29 CET 2019

in Cosmic I see 1.0.93.3-16build1

I had a locally compiled version, so I did "sudo make uninstall" there.
(searching for uninstall in the readme yields no results, that was a
guess, but it did something)

Launching Pd tells me
GEM: ver: 0.93.3
GEM: compiled on 2018/08/10 at 23:12:12 UTC

turns out there still was a Gem folder in /usr/lib/pd/extra, so I
deleted that.

after this Gem was gone, so reinstalled it from the repository (using
synaptic)

Again: