[PD] christmas gems

Csaba Láng langcsaba at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 19:01:48 CET 2019

Iohannes,

thank you very much for the Christmas present, I hope this is already a
time for bug reports:)

Is it a god place to start or you prefer Gem-devlist.

Just not to keep you in a foggy situation I send you couple of my list of
the detected bugs for the beginning.

I am on Mac OS X Mojave or whatever it is called, Gem 0.94 64bit.

   1. Gemwindow is always on top
   2. cannot create bigger Gemwin than size of the screen. Whatever
   resolution I add the biggest will be the dimension of the screen itself.
   Maybe it depends on Glew.
   3. AVF backennd for pix_video launches built-in facetime camera but only
   white rectangle is visible on the screen, no image is rendered. External
   USB device is not recognised.

So far no more.

Best,

Popesz