[PD] declare not working with audio files

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Jan 5 18:21:10 CET 2019

I think there's some trouble opening files via paths in readsf~.

But it's also a longstanding problem that relative paths from within abstractions are
taken as relative to the abstraction, not the owning patch, so that if the abstraction
is itself somewhere out on the path it gets horribly confusing.  I've been agonizing for
years as to how to fix that.

cheers
Miller