[PD] Pd vanilla font size

João Pais jmmmpais at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 11:38:28 CET 2019

this is an old thread, but only now I go to see it. Turns out the problem
was a bit exotic: I usually install the latest pd version in one computer,
and then just synchronize my other computer to it. For some reason, I
wasn't updating all the folders, so I was running Pd with and old tcl
folder.
Now that everything is updated, it looks quite good.

Best,

Joao