[PD] [PD-announce] vstplugin~ 0.1-alpha released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jan 6 13:17:19 CET 2019

On 1/6/19 10:19 AM, oliver wrote:
> i got some time now to do further tests/reports and am willing to do so,
> but the "https://git.iem.at/ressi/vstplugin/issues" link that you
> provided seems to need an IEM account to log in.
>
> my personal github login did not work anyway.

you must klick on the github-icon on the login-page ("Sign in with
GitHub"), which will redirect you to github and authenticate you on the
git.iem.at instance

https://git.iem.at/users/auth/github

gfrdsa
IOhannes

PS: with my admin hat on, i see that there are some fishy things going
on since the last update. so there *might* be a problem indeed, which i
will try to fix tomorrow when i'm back at work.