[PD] minor peculiarity selecting audio output in macOS

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Mon Jan 7 19:06:38 CET 2019

Please follow the Netiquette, especially the part with not replying to a
random email when starting a new thread. It messes up the archive.
https://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2019-01/thread.html

For the bug, I'd suggest you make an issue on github.
https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues