[PD] vanilla partitioned convolution abstraction

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 17:52:33 CET 2019

oops, I hads uploaded the wrong file, here's the hopefully correct and last
word on it

https://www.dropbox.com/s/05xl7ml171noyjq/convolution~.zip?dl=0

and my CPU load is actually at about 57%, not 50%

The last file I uploaded was using a compiled object to perform the complex
multiplication and that helped a little with the efficiency. I'm gonna use
it for my non vanilla abstraction that I'm bringing into my ELSE library.

cheers