[PD] vanilla partitioned convolution abstraction

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 04:14:46 CET 2019

Hi Philipp, so, I checked in depth and revised your patch. Here's my take
on it in a similar design of my last object.

I changed a lot of things and rewrote basically everything, so there might
be something funny still and things may not match, but the basic stuff seem
to be equivalent and the basic parameters like block size and delay seem to
match.

anyway, this is also fully vanilla and the prototype is called [conv2~].

I am precomputing the FFT, so check it out, and also check the rest as I've
changed much of your computations for something that's simpler I think.

here's the link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/z8l85y7p1knjv2i/conv2~.zip?dl=0

cheers