[PD] ASCII to route

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Jan 11 13:46:10 CET 2019

You are creating a symbol "Eins 0".
If you trim this symbol, you will get a message "Eins 0".
Then the behavior of the object "route Eins" is correct because it will
only route message "Eins" from it is first outlet, so "Eins 0" will be
routed with the last outlet.

So, you need to create a list "Eins 0", not a symbol "Eins 0" and route
this list.
For instance, you can use the object "symbol2list" from zexy to split
your symbol into a list of two elements.

Patch attached.
++

Jack