[PD] vanilla partitioned convolution abstraction

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 01:56:14 CET 2019

Em sex, 11 de jan de 2019 às 19:25, Alexandre Torres Porres <
porres at gmail.com> escreveu:

> So it seems this delay scheme needs to be revised, and maybe that's why
> the minimum window size of 64 gives us some weird artifacts!

Actually, based on another thread I opened here on the list, it seems
the minimum hop size for an overlap needs to be 64, so [block~ 64 2]
wouldn't really work... this means that starting with a window of 64
samples could raise issues, hence it might be the actual culprit!