[PD] [PD-announce] vstplugin~ 0.1-alpha released

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Sun Jan 13 19:16:46 CET 2019

On 1/13/19 6:31 PM, Christof Ressi wrote:
> Hi oliver, do you still have problems loggin in? I just tried and I couldn't log in via GitHub either but Google seems to work.

weird.
last monday, i did try to login via github, and i haven't noticed any
problems.

> @IOhannes: would it be possible that people can submit issues without having to log in (like on SourceForge)? this would lower the threshold for reporting bugs but I understand if it's not allowed for security reasons or so.

no, it's not really possible.
apart from us not wanting to open it up, i don't think there actually is
a way to open up a gitlab instance to anonymous posters. (and we don't
want to open up local registraction, as that is pretty pointless).

gdamrs
IOhannes