[PD] IFTTT (“if this then that”) and connecting puredata to iot device like a wemo or other open source power outlet

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 15:06:52 CET 2019

Greetings

I would like to connect and have Puredata control an iot device like wemo
or other open source power outlet are there any examples or suggestions on
where to start?

I was thinking an example would be just to have Puredata turn off and on a
power outlet (like a Wemo) using OSC or midi controls.  The question I have
is how do I connect Puredata to a iot power outlet to do this and which
open source power outlet will allow this?