[PD] IFTTT (“if this then that”) and connecting puredata to iot device like a wemo or other open source power outlet

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 08:54:50 CET 2019

Thanks guys that helped a lot I plan on going with the Shelly 1 the
firmware can be easily flashed supports AC but also supports 12V DC and
24-60V DC and has MQTT support built in.
https://shelly.cloud/shelly1-open-source/   It does cost more it's about 10
euros but it fits my needs.

Thanks for the help