[PD] William Brent's [convolve~ ] dekenized

Lucas Cordiviola lucarda27 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 18 00:17:52 CET 2019

I gave it some microsoft-64bit-love-™

Its up on Deken.

Convolve~ 0.13.

:)

On 1/14/2019 11:46 PM, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:

Em ter, 15 de jan de 2019 às 00:46, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com<mailto:porres at gmail.com>> escreveu:
hi, we need a 64 bit version for this now :)

 I mean for windows! Of course

Em ter, 4 de jul de 2017 às 02:48, Alexandre Torres Porres <porres at gmail.com<mailto:porres at gmail.com>> escreveu:
So, I love all William's externals, big fan! Can't wait for the new TimbreID coming out, been waiting for a while now

convolve~ is awesome, and I also like "convolve" as well - would any of you upload that one too? :) - I could do it eventually.

BTW, tested convolve~ on mac, all fine!

As long as we're at it, I've been talking to William and convincing him to put all his stuff up in deken, you should know that [martha~], [streamStretch~], and [DRFX] were just recently uploaded by him too.

Well William, I suggested you once, and I will suggest you again, maybe it'd be cool to package all these other audio externals outside of TimbreID into a 2nd library ;)

cheers

On Mon, 2017-07-03 at 22:21 -0400, William Brent wrote:
> All good! Thanks Roman. One more I don't have to worry about ;) Been
> doing a lot of work on timbreID but didn't have any plans for
> improving [convolve~].

Cool. Thanks for your feedback. I really didn't mean to interfere with
anyone's plans.

Roman