[PD] cyclone linux objects missing?

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 04:36:29 CET 2019

Em sex, 18 de jan de 2019 às 13:38, João Pais <jmmmpais at gmail.com> escreveu:

> a neutral filter coefficient is in cyclone 1 0 0 0 0, in vanilla 1 -1 1 -1
> 1.

Actually, a neutral filter coefficient in vanilla  is 0 0 1 0 0, if I
understand what you mean by "neutral filter", which I'm assuming is just
the input signal going out unchanged, using "1 -1 1 -1 1" works but it's
just unnecessary, as you're cancelling out the coefficients. In the same
way, you could, as an example, use the same "1 -1 1 -1 1" in Max's biquad~
and it'd work, as the feedback an feedforward coefficients are also
cancelling things out. Hope I made myself clear...