[PD] [text] issue reading SysEx files

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Mon Jan 21 00:34:32 CET 2019

The trouble is probably the presence of a '{' character in the file.
But there will be other problems - ASCII NULL characters will simply
terminate the string early, and semicolons, spaces, and commas will
confuse things.

Somewhere on my long do-list is an idea to make an addition to soundfiler
to read binary chanracters into an array.

cheers
Miller