[PD] christmas gems

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed Jan 23 09:29:56 CET 2019

On 23.01.19 09:16, Csaba Láng wrote:
> Back to one of my original question regarding the gemwindow and the
> physical screen resolution on Mac OS 10.14 is there a workaround to exceed
> the screen size and render a bigger gemwindow?
> We are quite close to have a working NDI server from pd to any NDI network,
> therefore it is essential to have a bigger gemwindow than your computer
> monitor, and send it through the network to a client which than handles the
> rest of the screens.

i still don't really understand your use-case.
why would you need a window that is bigger than you desktop (assuming
you really mean "desktop size" when you talk about "monitor size"; think
multi-monitor setup).

can't you use [gemframebuffer] for off-screen rendering of any size you
like (and your gfx-card supports)?

fgmasrd
IOhannes