[PD] hid

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 11:12:27 CET 2019

On Thu, 2019-01-24 at 11:00 +0100, IOhannes m zmoelnig wrote:
> On 24.01.19 10:46, Raphael Isdant wrote:
> > I didn't tried it yet, but you can find a compiled version
>
> you could also just try to compile [hid] (and upload it to deken).
> i don't think it's super hard.

I tried with hid-0.7 from puredata.info and wasn't successful on macOS
Yosemite and Sierra.

It fails at:

HID Utilities Source/HID_Utilities_External.h:64:9: error: mac68k alignment pragma is not supported on this target
#pragma options align=mac68k

But also when I comment out that line, it fails with a different error.

It seems the included header files originating from Apple are pretty
outdated.

Maybe I tell rubbish, but at least it seems [hid] needs some love from
someone with a bit deeper knowledge of things.

Roman