[PD] Using netsend to send url / text to turn a device on and off

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Jan 24 20:41:41 CET 2019

On 1/24/19 8:20 PM, RT wrote:
> This is what I'm using I can connect and disconnect but the command syntax
> coming out of Pd seems to be incorrect.

that patch misses the argument to [list split].
the purpose of [list split] is to remove the ";\n" at the end of the
FUDI-message, so we calculate the length of the list minus 2 (for the
two characters to split off).
my ascii-art was a bit fuzzy there, but essentially the outlet of [- 2]
was meant to go into the 2nd inlet of [list split].

gfmsard
IOhannes