[PD] Using netsend to send url / text to turn a device on and off

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 00:29:08 CET 2019

Thanks I made those changes.  I thought I would be able to pick up Pd again
after several years of not using it. CLEARLY I was wrong :-) .  I'm going
to go back and re-watch Rafael Hernandez Pd tutorials again
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL12DC9A161D8DC5DC
They where very helpful several years ago and I can definitely see that I
need a refresher.
Thanks to everyone for being so patient and understanding.

On Thu, Jan 24, 2019 at 5:24 PM Christof Ressi <christof.ressi at gmx.at>