[PD] IFTTT (“if this then that”) and connecting puredata to iot device like a wemo or other open source power outlet

RT ratulloch at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:14:25 CET 2019

Julian just got it all working today.  In the process of making a full
video tutorial along with how to connect the electronics and I will post it
to youtube along with notifying the list.

|======================================================|
|https://stillpointx.wordpress.com/research/modulated-plasma/

|======================================================|
"Knowledge may be the Key"
"But wisdom unlocks the door"
"Absolute Power demands absolutely nothing"

As the old maxim has it, you need find only one white crow to disprove the
rule that all crows are black

"The bourgeois today burns as heretics and hangs as criminals those to whom
he erects monuments tomorrow" ('Steppenwolf')

"There are two modes of being those in bliss and those seeking bliss,
may each step you take and each thought you make be made in a mindful and
blissful state."