[PD] Installing GEM on mac?

J. Simon van der Walt tedthetrumpet at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 21:11:15 CET 2019

Thanks, but I think I'm going to have to give up. I did a clean
reinstall, went with the default paths that were created, but still
nothing really working in gem. Tried purr data, but gem is only
supported under linux and windows, which is not an option for this
project. And my old pd-extended does not seem to be able to make a
video show fullscreen on the mac. Off to try something else! Thanks
anyway.