[PD] TCP weirdness ? ...

Christof Ressi christof.ressi at gmx.at
Tue Jan 29 02:29:47 CET 2019

hi, check this out: https://github.com/pure-data/pure-data/issues/378

TL;DR: [connect( tries to establish a connection until it times out. currently, the default timeout is system dependend, but it would be nice if we could also set it manually. and yes, the default timeout should be a bit shorter ;-). it's easy to implement, I wanted to make a PR but forgot...

Christof